You love someone, you think you are the only one and suddenly you may meet the experience that is called break up. Of course it’s painful, of course it’s kind of deep sad feeling and gives you the sense of disappointment, but after some period of time, that painful moment automatically transforms into the experience that makes us the unique individuals, that makes us humans.
This page is created for those who have broken up with people they have good relationships, for those who are interested in good quotes about break up and disappointment, hope you enjoy.
Share/bookmark the page if you like it; comment if you have any questions or for additional info feel free to contact us.
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
- “Boys will break your heart. Real men will pick up the pieces.”
- “How can I be reasonable? To me our love was everything and you were my whole life. It is not very pleasant to realize that to you it was only an episode.”
W. Somerset Maugham
- “Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away.”
- “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- “Who knows how long I’ve loved you,
You know I love you still.
Will I wait a lonely lifetime?
If you want me to I will.”
- “The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.”
- “If a girl understands your bulls**t, sticks through your mistakes, and smiles even when you’ve done nothing for her – it’s obvious she’s a keeper. But it’s also obvious you don’t deserve her.”
- “You’re everything I thought you never were and nothing like I thought you could’ve been.”
- “Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.”
- “I was born when she kissed me. I died when she left me. I lived a few weeks while she loved me. ”
- “I broke up with someone, and she said, “You’ll never find anyone like me again.” And I’m thinking, ‘I hope not!’ Does anybody end a bad relationship and say, “By the way, do you have a twin?”
- “Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you’re with an individual who isn’t moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it ain’t going to work.”
- “The heart is a muscle. And do you know what muscles do when they are torn? They grow back stronger.”
- “Try not to bruise your knees when you come crawling back to me”
- “Loving someone who doesn’t love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.”
- “You have to forgive to forget, and forget to feel again.”
- “The loss of love is not nearly as painful as our resistance to accepting it is.”
- “I’ve going to smile and make you think I’m happy. I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry. I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I’m going to smile.”
- “No one is worth you tears, but when you find someone who is he won’t make you cry.”
- “I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.”