Sometimes we all are in need in positive things in our everyday life because without having any problems we get bored and tired of monotonous jobs or even relationships. Knowing of how to change your mood instantly is one of the highest levels in psychology – there are lots of psychologies and psychiatrists who state several difficult and obscure ways to do for bettering the mood disorder, but these days there are lots of modern psychologists who claim that using your imagination to positive things, listening the music and reading Quotes about happiness and moving on in life a person is capable of bettering the mood disorder instantly.
- “Each Morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” – Groucho Marx
- “To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.” – Buddha
- “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to the things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder…” – Henry David Thoreau
- “The best revenge is happiness, because nothing drives people more crazy then seeing someone actually living a good life.” – Anonymous
- “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.” – Marcel Pagnol
- “Most folks are as happy as they make their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
- “Happy is the hearing man; unhappy the speaking man.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Kindness makes you happy… and Happiness makes you kind.” – Anonymous
- “I was never used to being happy, so that wasn’t something I ever took for granted. I did sort of think, you know, marriage did that. You see, I was brought up differently from the average child is brought up expecting to be happy – that’s it, successful, happy, and on time.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I can change from being pissed off to being happy but I don’t see it as bipolar I see it as being a girl.” – Anonymous
- “When I was in grade school, they told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life.” – Anonymous
- “Being happy doesn’t mean you’re perfect. It just means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” – K.B. Indiana
- “Happiness is not a mood… it’s a decision.” – Jordan Yoo
The most important and unknown part in human is its subconscious – using imagination, reading quotes about being happy and listening your favorite music instantly makes your subconscious do the great job for bettering your mood. The way of thinking, the way of living and the way of relationship between you and your friends, family members and etc. instantly begins to change positively – there are lots of successful people who claim that using their positive imagination and systematically reading Happy Quotes they made accomplish the goals that even were like dreams.
It is always recommended to read Quotes on Happiness, inspiring sayings by famous people and etc. to make yourself capable of bettering your mood.
If you like this page, bookmark it so you could easily return next time for Famous Quotes About Happiness and Moving On.